Sunday, October 10, 2004

Lookin' Good


Lookin' Good
Originally uploaded by siberianluck.
Well, my good friend Ant got married this weekend, and I went all the way out to kentucky to see it. I'd say it was worth it, since I've never *really* been to Kentucky and now I have. The wedding was great, and Ant was lookin' good as evidenced by this photo. This was the best wedding I've been to (other than my own), but it was still boring and tedious at times. Being banished to the garage, and waiting around for photographs rank high on that list. But it was all worth it to hang out with my "Friends that Might Have Been" and have some good food.

Speaking of FTMHB... it was pretty weird how comfortable I was around all the UPS people even though they didn't remember me at all really, I knew them, and it allowed me to be more social than usual. Unfortunately I didn't get to talk to Ant as much as I would have liked, but I did get to talk to him more than I figured I would.

No comments: